- NASCLA will ship your order within 2 business days. If you DO NOT receive a confirmation email from NASCLA within 2 business days of submitting your order, please contact the NASCLA Office immediately.
- Standard shipping: United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail, please allow 5 business days on average to receive the package.
- FedEx Standard/Priority Overnight is for the next business day i.e. Monday - Friday. We DO NOT offer Saturday Delivery.
- FedEx Orders will be shipped out the same business day if they are received by 1:00 PM PACIFIC Time or the next business day. They will not ship on federal or office holidays. Some additional exclusions may apply.
- FedEx will NOT deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- It is at the sole discretion of the FedEx Delivery Person whether or not the package will be left on the doorstep if no one is available to accept it. The FedEx Delivery Person will base this on whether or not it is a safe neighborhood and if the package is out of the general sight of passerby's.
- If you do not receive your FedEx delivery on the scheduled delivery day, please visit www.fedex.com to track your package with the tracking number received in your NASCLA order update email.
- NASCLA does NOT do drop shipping to customers. Any special instructions regarding packing slips and or invoicing must be handled by the payee to their customers in advance.
- If you have not received your package within 2 weeks of the purchase date, please call the NASCLA office at (623) 587-9354.